Saturday, July 25, 2020

Week 28 - Another Quarantine Week

It was pretty much another normal quarantine week.I did the usual - knitting at the library, Mocha C's for a grab and go lunch on Tuesday. You know, the usual. After going downstairs after work on Tuesday, I cleared out enough crap to load up the car. I dropped all of it and recycling plus sent 2 boxes out at UPS before water aerobics on Wednesday. Getting rid of stuff and swimming - it was a banner day.

Alas, I couldn't fall asleep that night and then was up in the wee hours so was absolutely exhausted on Thursday. Then I was disappointed because my favorite podcast wasn't on over lunch. It was a LONG day but I forced myself to the basement after work and managed to get a bit more done. I went to bed early and slept like a rock. 

Despite being rested, I couldn't face a full Friday so took the afternoon off. I headed down to Anne's and enjoyed a nice afternoon of knitting and chatting. From there I went to Van's for driveway beers. I had intended to hit Trader Joe's afterwards, which is right by Van's, but there were storms out west that were supposed to miss Lincoln but it got windy, dark and the temp dropped so I got in the car and headed north. Of course the sun was out within ten minutes. Oh well.


With my socializing done, I had a low key weekend staying at home. I did the usual knitting, finishing 2 socks and casting on 2 more pair. I did manage to do a bit of cleaning too but mostly just sat on my butt. Just another week of quarantining.

No comments:

Post a Comment