Monday, October 8, 2018

Week 37 - Under the Weather

Well, the week started out normally but by Monday afternoon I was getting snotty. I immediately started Zicam and airborne, hoping it was nothing. I was OK at knitting but barely slept so called in on Tuesday. That's a rare occurrence but I'm glad I didn't fight it. While I could have worked, it was nice to stay home and give into the cold. But it wasn't horrible. Maybe everything I took Monday helped. I went to work Wednesday still pretty droopy but by mid-afternoon, I'd turned a corner and was feeling much better. I actually got stuff done too.

Between my knee still not being 100% and the lingering cold, I didn't go to Fit & Fueled on Thursday. Layton and I had an in depth discussion of racism at lunch on Friday and then I swam, in anticipation of a low key weekend. Low key was an understatement. I spent most of the weekend sitting, knitting and blowing my nose. As colds go, it wasn't a bad one but it still left me dragging so the weekend was just what I needed. Luckily I had no commitments because the rest of the month would be super busy. Time to get healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment