Thursday, April 29, 2021

Week 16 - A Mundane Week

It was a pretty uneventful week and that's not all bad. 

Work was uneventful and I spent lots of time inside slogging through stuff inside in preparation for my sister coming after my surgery. I'll admit that not having anyone come in my house during the pandemic has not been good for keeping my house picked up and I've only done the bare minimum of cleaning. At least I made some progress this week and started pulling stuff to donate and organizing yarn, putting bins down in the basement and such.

On Saturday, we had in person spinning in Fremont at the library annex. There had been one in person meeting in February but I'd opted out. Now that I was as safe as I could be (2+ weeks after shot #2), I was up for it. I took my laptop and set up a zoom for a few of the people who were still staying home. Although it was a pretty tense meeting as we discussed making some changes to how we operate, it was still nice to get back to in person meeting and was fun to see people in person. Then we hit the Estate Dispersal Store, which is only open 1 weekend per month. I only bought a jar of buttons but it was fun to shop in the newly expanded store.

John came and did my first mow of the year and I spent Sunday finishing up sorting yarn and getting chores done. All in all, it was a quiet week. Here's a random shot of a tulip in my garden. Happy spring!




No comments:

Post a Comment