Sunday, January 5, 2020

2020 - Just One Word

2019 was a fabulous year. I was healthy and happy plus had lots of fun. The Iceland cruise was the icing on the cake. But that said, on looking back, I feel like it was pure luck that it turned out so well. Because, for the most part, I just went with the flow rather than making conscious decisions on what to do. Except when faced with an absolute deadline, I just did whatever was in front of me with minimal planning. Can we say willy nilly boys and girls? That has lead me to the 2020 word of the year:

Intent

I want to be more thoughtful and intentional about life in general – what I spend my time on for the most part. While going with the flow can be a good thing, I don't want it to be my everyday MO. So I'm going to try to make choices rather than just waiting for something to present itself, which I'm hoping will lead to progress in a few areas of my life. Wish me luck.

On another note, I plan to start including a few new things in my blog - more pictures of my knitting projects and what I'm reading and streaming. I'm trying to be intentional in all those areas too so it's a way to keep track of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment