Sunday, September 29, 2019

Week 35 - Hell at Work

So I've been putting off this post because I wasn't sure how to handle it. Here goes as best I can. 

Something happened at work that shook me to my core. While I won't be sharing specifics, I will say that I wasn't sure if I could continue to work there. The sh*t hit the fan on Wednesday and it kept spinning for the rest of the week. Cindy kept me sane and I ended the week with my head down, keeping busy and doing my best to soldier on. I went into Labor Day weekend desolated and spent the entire weekend stewing at home, not able to enjoy anything. I was a wreck.

I'm sure some positive things happened in the week but if so, I can't remember them. I have since come to the realization that I will stay at my job until I retire but I will never trust anything again. I am officiallly gun shy and cynical. Six years from February 1st and I'm outa there.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment